Bed Bugs Control in Jharkhand
Bed Bugs treatment in Ranchi, Jharkhand : Bed Bugs are the tiny insects which loves to live in a dark places. Usually they can be easily found under the mattress, sofa, chairs, car seats. They multiply their number in a large quantity and can live in -50 degree Celsius temp. These are brownish in color and survive in a human and animal blood. After drinking blood their size increases and become reddish in color. One female bed bugs lays a large number of eggs and their eggs looks like dust spot. They easily transmits from the help of walls, ceilings and floor. Because these are very small in size with the cloths they enter in another new house. Its very difficult to get rid of bed bugs if once they make their place in a house.
Spray-based bedbug management solution
Bed bugs are the very common pest in the houses of Jharkhand. They easily live in a dark and tiny places. They can be found under mattress, bed, sofa, or in a crack and corners of the house. They did not cause any major disease but they represents unhygienic activity. Also they cause to a range of bad bodily health, intellectual fitness and financial health. Their byte can cause some allergy also creates red color spots in body.
They transmits with cloths, luggage, beds while shifting things from one place to another.
JayRaj Pest Control & Home Cleaning Services provides Spray-based bedbug management solution in entire Jharkhand. We offer a wide range of services from chemical treatments for your home or office, car & buses, cinema halls, theatre, mattress, sofa inspection services, pest control services as well as prevention advice through education.
Preventions to eliminate Bed Bugs from your Home
The best way to avoid them is to take preventive measures by following these tips:
- Clean your home and furniture regularly.
- Main hygiene and don’t borrow beds from other person.
- Wash your bedding regularly in a hot water.
- Clean the area around the bed, couch, and other furniture at least once a week.
- Try not to leave clothes on the floor or any other place from where bed bugs can enter in your clothes.
- Put your luggage into plastic bags before bringing it into your house after traveling away from home for more than one night. And keep it in direct sunlight atleast for a day before keeping it inside home.
- When you bring home second hand furniture, have a pest control treatment first before putting it in your house. – Check with neighbors if they have bed bug problems before buying or renting a place.
- Regularly call a pest control company for a pest control services for living a pest free life.
How to confirm that my home is infested with bedbugs?
Bed bugs can cause itching and skin irritations. The following are the signs of bed bugs:
- If you find something is biting you in night.
- If you finds small pimples in your body.
- You see live or dead bed bugs, eggs or droppings in your home.
- You find blood stains on your sheets, mattress, pillowcase or other items in your home .
- You see dark brown spots (excrement) on your mattress, sheets or other household items.
- You notice an unpleasant odor near the bed.
Our Working Strategy
We inspect the place or item before we suggest the best technique to get rid of bed bugs.
We use the best quality of pesticide which can help you to get rid from the bed bugs for a very long time.
We’ll stay in touch between our regularly scheduled visits and respond to any immediate needs.
Our Other Services
If you find any red spot in your body which itching problem. Then may be you have bed bugs in your home or in your furniture.
If you find any bed bugs in home or in clothes or moving inside home. Then may be you have bed bugs in your home.
If you find dead cells of bed bugs or dust like eggs then may be you have bed bugs in your home.
If you find blood clots in your bed, mattress or in furniture.
Regularly put your bedding in sunlight.
Regularly wash your bedding with hot water.
Keep your place neat and clean.
Regularly call pest control company to get the best pest control treatment for the permanent solution. Call us on 08434209753.